Review: Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask

It's been sometime I've been using this relatively new Milk Peel Cream Mask from Althea.
Been real busy with my upcoming games as I have been under constant training trying to improve my body strength, agility and skills that I didn't find a good chance to edit the videos that I had spent time to took before.
Anyhoos, finally, I'd rushed them out this week and bring you guys my full review of this product! Just a heads up to you guys, there're before after pictures for your viewing in this post! ^,^

Althea's new exclusive cruelty-free product, the Milk Peel Cream Mask is a refreshing peel mask to gently strip away dead skin cells.


Daw~ Such cute milk box...


Its active ingredients are AHA & BHA which help to peel off dead skin cells for smoother skin.
It contains Casein Protein (milk) to provide moisture and help the skin to stay moisturised all day.
It has a soft clay-like texture that bubbles up when massaged on damp skin to deeply cleanse the pores. It is designed and made in Korea

Packaging
The bottle packaging in pastel blue and white is really refreshing. Although it is made with plastic, looks lightweight but in actual fact it has a certain weight to it thus it stands up really firm without toppling over easily. If I were to say out of all the Althea products I have received, I like this packaging best as it's simple, sleek yet cute and refreshing all at the same time. Made me feel like I want to use it often. ^_^ But of course the product itself has to be good for me to think that way too yah? Continue reading to know why I said that~
The product dispensed out is a type of cream that has a thick consistency and feels semi-solid. Glad that the expiry date has been stamped on the bottom of the bottle!

How to use it?
Apply the product on damp skin and massage it gently until it becomes bubbly.
Let it rest on your skin for 30-60 seconds before rinsing it off with warm water.

Look at my video to see how I apply the Milk Peel Cream Mask~ ^,^

Swatch
Close-up of the Milk (Peel Cream) Mask.

Another close-up of the mask after it starts bubbling up on my face.

Before & After
And NOW. For the before and after using Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask!~ Bam bam bam~~~~
If you notice the arrows, I've pin-pointed the areas where my white heads surfaced after using the mask.
Also from the before after pics, my skin obviously looks more radiant because I believe the mask has removed all my dead skin cells which previously made my face look dull/dark.

Review
This product helps not only to remove dead skin cells but also purge those gunk underneath my skin and from within the pores.
After using the Milk Peel Cream Mask, I feel that it:
- has a nice baby powder fragrance
- dispense really easily without much effort (feels like the dispenser comes with a pretty good spring type of mechanism inside it)
- is a semi-solid consistency cream but has a rather smooth texture
- is easy to spread across my skin
- bubbles up pretty fast within about 1 minute
- is able to improve my skin texture and minimise appearance of pores
- makes my skin feel only a tad dry after washing the mask off
- enables the pores to purge some of the white/black heads
- makes my black heads extraction process easier
- doesn't make my skin allergic although it has AHA & BHA in the product (usually area beside my mouth on the right side will react to some acids)
- makes my skin feels smooth for few days to a week
- is a quick and hassle-free peeling mask
For the low price, this is actually a rather good product so I find that this is an absolutely must get item from Althea. Usually I would use physical exfoliant (those with scrub beads) and prevent myself from using a chemical one due to not knowing if I'm allergic to the acids available in the products. However for Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask, I feel that the ingredient in it isn't that harsh to my skin thus I could use it bi-weekly (alternate between chemical peel & physical exfoliant) or even weekly to achieve smooth milky-like skin.

Links
Althea Website
Althea FB Page
Althea Instagram

Where to buy?
Althea Milk Peel Cream Mask

Comments