Shopping At Headline Seoul

Merry Christmas in advance! Ho ho ho!~
Instead of turning on the radio listening to Christmas songs, I'm still listening to my old Korean pop songs.. and probably would listen to some of this year's Korean X'mas songs? Hmm... Talking about Korean, have you heard of Headline Seoul (HLS)? It is actually an International Korean celebrity street style fashion brand. For me, i have seen their clothing line before but it's my first time viewing their range on Zalora site. I guess comparing to viewing clothes on the rack versus on the internet is that we are able to gauge how all of the clothes would look like on us by seeing pictures of models wearing them. And most importantly, they have done the matching for us. We can even buy both the top and bottom pieces together like how the model wears them. Right? ^_^
At HLS page, all of their products are mainly clothes like one pieces, tops and bottoms.

At the HLS main page, some items are new and some are on discounts. Yippee discouts! ('m a cheapo hehex.. =p )

While browsing, I had my eyes on several clothes such as this Marinee Rope Top which is now on offer at S$62.90. The material, style and the cute prints of the ropes make it look relaxed and casual yet street-stylish. Match it with white bottoms would look cool just like how the model wears it.

Headline Top is really one cool top. I would definitely want to go for this provided i have tone abs.. or at least not bulging belly yah? It ia also on offer only at S$40.90~ Should I get it? (´-﹏-`;)

I'm all in for pastel pink clothing and in HLS i saw one that is pink with metallic fabric which is the Metallic Block Balloon Skirt. This looks sweety street and could work as part of office outfit as well. Love how the cool metallic fabric blends so well together with the pink. The gather at the waist is neatly put together to make the skirt look balloony at the bottom. I'm comtemplating if I want this now! (≧▽≦)

Another really cool top that I was drooling over is this Snow Confetti Top. Why I recommend this top you say? Still need me to say more after you've seen it? ( ´∀`)
This also comes in black but I like the snow white one better. The fabric alone makes this piece really outstanding, the cutting and how the transparent gauze fabric is sewn together with the fluffy (i like to call this kinda texture fluffy because it reminds me of fluffy unicorn lolx~) cloth makes it look even more unique. It looks like its bare above chest area around the decollete. The round collar then looks like a round cloth necklace. So cool isn't it?
It's sold at less than S$100 which I find its pretty reasonable, considering the fabric and design and the probability of head turns when you wear this. True? (^_-)

So tell me, have you been K-shopping lately? (^。^)

Comments