Priscilla Shunmugam Shares Her #ChangeDestiny Story: Are You Really Happy?

You might have seen Priscilla Shunmugam's video on YouTube about her #changedestiny story lately. After watching the video, have you started thinking if you are really happy with your life?

I guess at some point in our life, we will think of what we are doing right now and wonder if this is what we want. I'm sure everyone will think of that.. or maybe not all because there'll surely be some others who are already happy with their lives.

Before I go on further, perhaps you can spend a little time to learn about Priscilla Shunmugam and her #ChangeDestiny story...
About Priscilla Shunmugam
Priscilla Shunmugam, the driving force behind label Ong Shunmugam, who has stepped forward to share her #changedestiny story. Offering a rare insight to her emotional journey, Priscilla hopes to encourage her fellow Singaporeans walking down the untrodden road.

My thoughts
Frankly speaking, I have started thinking if the things I'm doing right now makes me happy... it was since about half year ago when I attended a workshop that made me began thinking about my life. Yes, I am not really happy with what I'm doing now. Not as happy as I was 3 years ago when I was with my previous company. It took me about a year plus to get my thoughts together after I joined my current company and get to understand what I actually wanted. I now have a clear goal in mind or at least a short term goal that I want to fulfil within a year... which is, to find a job that I'll be passionate in.
When I posted this on my FB status, many people questioned me, even my own brother, "How can you be passionate in the work you do?" Most of them would say, it's impossible to be happy.

Why not? I asked. I was passionate in my previous work and was really happy most of the time and everyday I looked forward to the challenges laid out infront of me, awaiting for me to solve... but at that moment when I left I didn't think much.... until I ended up with something that I do not like to do.
Nonetheless, there is always an opportunity, another chance, another day for me to catch it back.
As like Priscilla Shunmugam, I have the power to change my destiny and that is what I am going to do.

As for all of you out there... Are you really happy? Even if you aren’t living a life you envisioned, the best part about life is that you have the power to change it. I’m sharing this video to remind everyone that it’s never too late to take control.

You may think you’re happy, but... Are you really happy?
#changedestiny #areyoureallyhappy

Comments