Review: Palmer's Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion (Cocoa Butter & Aloe) For Instant Cooling

Palmer's products may not be a stranger to all of you but have you tried before the new Palmer's Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion?
Infact, I too, have not tried the Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion.
I have used other body moisturising from Palmer's as well as scar removing products and one thing came to my mind.. The consisitency of the serum/oil/cream that I apply on my skin. Most of the time, I feel that the product is pretty thick and oily and even after few hours I could still feel a layer of the product shifting around on top of my skin.

With Palmer's new Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion, I no longer feel that the product is ust sitting on my skin and not absorbed by it.

About Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion
Palmer’s launched the new range of innovative moisturizing spray lotions, a latest innovation - the new age moisturizer in a can. Their key ingredient is obviously their Cocoa Butter which is nature’s super beauty ingredient. It uses a unique delivery system and Rapidsorb ® Technology which is non-aerosol based and uses NO propellants to deliver fine sprays which allow the lotions to be very quickly absorbed into the skin,  leaving skin soft and smooth with 24 hour moisturization. Also, its super-lightweight, non-staining and non-greasy formula allows you to get dressed in a jiffy! Crafted especially for use “on the go”.
Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion is also Paraben & Phthalate Free.


Videos
Wonders of Cocoa Butter
Part of the properties for Palmer's Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion includes Cocoa Butter which is a superfood for our skin. Watch the video below to know more about Cocoa Butter.


Palmer's Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion Commercial
Ms. Sonia Sui, popular Taiwanese Celebrity Model & Actress who has been a lover of Palmer’s products, is currently Palmer's brand embassador and is endorsing a range of Palmer’s products including the new Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion.



Ingredients
Cocoa Butter: a rich natural moisturizer that leaves skin soft and silky, tranforming even the roughest, driest areas into buttery soft skin.
Vitamin E: a powerful antioxidant that helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and imperfections on the skin, giving a more even and toned appearance.
Shea Butter: deeply moisturizes and nourishes to leave dry soft and radiant.

At the back of the Spray Lotion, ingredients are listed. The spray shelf life is 12 months from time of first usage.

The spray has a lock function and is controlled by turning the spray cap. I find that it's real fun to turn the cap! It goes "Tack.Tack." and I always have the urge to keep turning it left and right. lolx.. ^_^" Anyhoo, this lock function is really easy to use.


How to use Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion?
For best results, hold can 3-4 inches from skin and spray in a continuous motion. Rub gently into skin.

After spraying, there would be little product stuck at the nozzle but need not worry as this can be removed easily. For my case, it doesn't affect the spray even though I didn't remove it.


Review
Below shows picture of my arm after sprayed with the lotion. On the left is concentrated, on the right is sprayed from a distance.
The next picture shows the lotion after spreaded out and gently rubbed in til it is being absorbed by my skin.
After I spread out the lotion, my skin appear a little glossy but this will be gone after a min or so.
I have been using the Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion mainly on my legs because I have kind of neglecting my usual bodycare routine and do it only when I really need it thus I suffer very dry skin on my ankles and they will itch after each bath.

After using the Spray Lotion, here's my thoughts:
- I used to not like any products that contain cocoa or has chocolate scent as I would feel sick of the scent but I am already starting to get used to the cocoa butter from the spray lotion ^_^ *good news!*
- Really easy to spray on my body
- Can spray from both near or far distance
- Sprays very evenly and fine
- Easy to spread out all over my body and within a minute, the lotion is absorbed into my skin
- Even though the lotion feels thinner than other kinds of lotion, I can still immediately feel that my skin is moisturised and can also feel the goodness of the cocoa butter being absorbed into my skin
- Leaves a slight scent of cocoa on my body (luckily it's not that pungent ^^)
- Leaves no stickiness even during humid and hot weather (Singapore weather is really too hot! <,<")
- Since it's entirely absorbed by my skin thus I don't feel a layer of lotion shifting around on top, especially when I start to sweat in the hot weather, the lotion don't make my skin feel slimy and slippery
- Skin feels tiny bit oily in the beginning and it subsides after awhile
- The lotion will get onto floor and other things around it if the spray is held too far from where I want to spray on
- Can be sprayed directly into my palms and then spread it onto my body
- For the first few times I don't feel any cooling effect (infact I feel abit warm) but after a few tries, I finally experience it. The cooling effect caused by Aloe ingredient happens only a few minutes after the lotion has been absorbed by my skin

I am liking this spray lotion and wish it can be even more cooling than what it can provide now. Singapore is just too hot and humid and at any given time, I am always with a can of face & body mist (mostly thermal water) where I will spray all over myself to keep my skin cool as well as hydrated.
As the spray lotion is of a thinner consistency, it doesn't seem to be able to moisturise very dry skin immediately unless I constantly apply it daily. The patch of dry skin on my ankle still itch (note that I don't have eczema, its just normal itching due to dryness) after using the lotion for about a week but the rest of my legs feel rather smooth, hydrated and appear less dry than before. As this spray lotion is really easy to use and is in my favourite mist spray form, I now got used to spraying it onto my body everyday, no longer "once awhile" routine. I'm glad I have been introduced to this new product as this surely benefit my skin and give me 1 less excuse to not take care of my skin. ^,^



About Palmer's
Founded in America more than 170 years ago in 1842, Palmer’s has become one of the world’s leading names in skincare, a brand that women around the world have grown up with. Their unique heritage and commitment to quality has stood the test of time. Generations of families have loved the fantastic moisturizing qualities of Palmer’s skincare range, and millions of women around the world agree – Palmer’s can be found in bathroom cabinets in the homes of families in more than 80 countries, making it one of the popular skincare brand.
Their #1 formula, Cocoa Butter Formula, is one of Palmer’s key offering in its wide range of skincare. Today, Palmer’s is still committed to creating affordable products that really do work, growing to provide a Palmer’s product for every skincare need : hand and body care, facial care, stretch mark care, hair care,
body care and personal care.
Using nature’s richest, most luxurious ingredients, Palmer’s key ingredients include Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Palmer’s has created a Palmer’s product for every skincare need.
Palmer’s is against animal testing and all of the products are cruelty free. Majority of Palmer’s products are free of parabens, phthalates and sulphates. They are also dermatologically and clinically tested.

Where to buy?
Palmer’s Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion (Cocoa Butter & Aloe) for Instant Cooling 200g S$17.90
Available at Watsons, Guardian, Fairprice, BHG, Robinsons, John Little and leading cosmetic stores

Variants available :
Palmer’s Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion (Cocoa Butter & Shea Butter) – For deep moisturising
Palmer’s Rapid Moisture Spray Lotion (Cocoa Butter & Aloe) – For instant cooling
Palmer’s Stretch Mark Spray Lotion – For reducing the appearance of stretch marks

Links
Sample Store

Comments