OOTD: Dress & Wedge Sneakers at Zalora

There I was, browsing through Zalora website actually wanting to buy some office clothings but I got side-track a little in the middle.
And apparently I ended up seeing things that wasn't what I had planned to buy.. hahax~ ^_^"
Nonetheless, I find all these so nice and they pair up perfectly too!
Here I have a White Slashed Sleeve Swing Dress from EZRA. Really loving the long sleeve that has a long slit at the side exposing the shoulders and arms.. ^,^ That price there is really making me want it even more... (O_O)

How I found this pretty dress? I searched for "A-Line Dress" and it auto showed up a few suggestions. One of it being V-Neck A-Line Patterned Dress and after which, I sort it by latest arrival! ^_^ Check out the other pretty dresses as well!

Have you noticed Zalora now carrys wedge sneakers too on their site?

I'm into colors like turquoise and so this is the pair I had picked to match with the white dress! 

I'm loving this pair of wedge sneakers that's from Koumi Koumi! And SUR'PRICE'!! It's so affordable can! Only less than SGD$40~

But oh no the turquoise one doesn't come in my size-39! Ok, since the dress is in full white, I thought that maybe this white quilted wedge sneaker can match better... At least this has size 39 instock. Yeah! ^_^

The wedge sneakers lead me to Koumi Koumi's page and I continued checking out their other designs... online-shopping is a never ending thing for me... =_="

Website
ZALORA SG

Comments