MAC Haul: Fun with Paint Pot & Loreal Paris Open Eyes Chrome Intensity

About 1 week ago, I collected 2 MAC paint pots namely Soft Ochre & Groundwork from Na who helped me ordered from Michelle.

Its my first paint pot! I am rather excited to use them! So I can have creaseless e/s in future! Yeah!~ *celebrates & throws confetti*

I compared the light and dark base by putting Pink Mania from Loreal Paris Open Eyes Chrome Intensity ontop of them.
Applying Groundwork alone make you look kinda like you have bruised skin.. =_="


I know many of you had paint pots already, so I guess there isn't much thing to say about them...
I personally just find it rather difficult to transfer the content to my eyelids using fingers, as they are very dry, not oily or silky kind of feel. So I used synthetic brushes to do the work which is good! But another problem comes.. If I apply too much, it will look abit cakey just being the base alone, I haven't even put my e/s yet!

If you girls have better methods of applying paint pots to the lids, pls advise me! ^.^v~

Till then! Cheers! (●♡●)

Product names written and coloured in turquoise were given by its company to me for trial.

Comments