Unboxing: My Althea Purchases & Chica Y Chico One Shot Palette Swatch

So today's post is another about Althea! (Back posting like I should long time ago.. Xp~)
In this post, I'm showing some of the stuffs I bought and swatch the makeup items.
Chica Y Chico One Shot Palette in Adorable Peach #06

This was my Althea purchase that I paid part of the items after spending my remaining credits. Along with my stuffs, there were also a few that I bought for friends so I didn't show or swatch those.
Items include Althea Petal Velvet Powder (Pink Lavender), Heynature Dual Eye Shadow, Calmia Oatmeal Therapy Cleansing Oil, Chica Y Chico Cool Night Peel-Off Mask, Chica Y Chico One Shot Palette and The Saem Perfection Cover concealer.

Some of my short reviews of the items were posted in my Instagram, so is my review for Chica Y Chico Peel-Off Mask.

I got intrigued in getting Heynature Dual Eye Shadow is due to watching a video on Instagram and the colour looked really pretty, I can't resist! My swatches are in the video at the bottom of this post.
At swatch, I was really amazed how waterproof and rub-proof it is. During actual application, it dries up almost immediately and didn't leave much time for me to blend them. Thus I use them as just a normal base and apply light layer of eyeshadow on top. It is pretty drying on my lids and could look rather messy. The colour is indeed very pretty but I wasn't satisfied with the finish. I hardly use it now unless I'm too lazy to apply eyeshadow, and I'll just use this to lightly line my lids (along lashes) and give a little shimmer to them.
Heynature Dual Eye Shadow in #02 Champagne Coral

This Althea Petal Velvet Powder was free for redeem. I was really excited to get it as it is in an interesting shade. However after I used it, I find that it doesn't suit my skintone. See my other post for more of this product review.
Althea Petal Velvet Powder in Pink Lavender

Swatches
L-R: The Saem (pink), Althea Petal Velvet Powder (Pink Lavender), Chica Y Chico One Shot Palette (#06 Adorable Peach), Heynature Dual Eye Shadow in No.2, YSL Glossy Stain #218.
Swatches: The Saem, Althea, Chica Y Chico, Heynature, YSL


More of the swatches in this video! For the past 6 months, I Super LOVEusing Chica Y Chico One Shot Eye Palette #06. The pigments are great and the shades are really really lovely! I'm going to buy more of Chica Y Chico palettes in future!

Comments