Unboxing: Lazada 9.9 Surprise Box X Hada Labo + Swatches

Couple days ago, I unboxed the newly arrived Lazada X Hada Labo 9.9 Surprise Box!

This has got to be one of my favourite surprise boxes I've received so far. Reason being that there are at least 80% of the items in the box I will definitely use and would most likely finish it VERY fast. *hint hint* hahax~

There're a few more products in the box that I have not revealed. And the rest of the items probably worth almost equal amount as what were shown in my video.
So do you think it's worth getting? I think it is (at least for me~) ^_^

Lazada 9.9 Sale starts from 6th - 9th Sep 2018! 4 days only!
Up to 90% OFF & up to $99 vouchers up for grab!

There will be 99 Surprise Boxes @ $29 & $49 (worth $100) put up for sale during the period!

How much?
Lazada X Hada Labo Surprise Box is @ $29 only!

Where to buy?
Lazada Surprise Boxes

Links
Lazada Singapore
Lazada Singapore FB Page

Comments