Review + Video: Before & After Using JSOOP Bio-Piel Petit Ato Body Lotion

Singapore's turning really sunny and hot lately this couple months that I got unwell after having walked under the sun almost everyday during the hottest time in the morning and evening. I hope none of you went through what I experienced. ^^" Let's all hydrate as much as possible whenever we can!
Aside from consuming liquid to hydrate ourselves, we also need to ensure our skin are hydrated and moisturised too from the outside. Not forgetting the skin on our backs too as more often than not, after sweating much for the whole day, we returned home to find inflammation or acne popping up one by one on our chest and backs.

So to combat this hot, somewhat drying weather (weird that I don't feel that it's as humid as usual..  hmm~), both my man and I used a body lotion. We have been using it for a month now (actually my man used it first before me as I was busy making videos of him using it. hehex~) and both of us have benefited from using it.

The lotion that I'm referring to is actually JSOOP Bio-Piel Petit Ato Body Lotion. The lotion is lightweight enough to be used as a moisturiser for face and hydrating enough for hands & body. It also helps to balance the oil & water in our body to prevent the formation of back acne.

About Bio-Piel Petit Ato Body Lotion
This best-selling body lotion from Korea contains nutritive ingredients, specially formulated to target those stubborn acnes on our body.
One of the key to beautiful skin is having a healthy balance of oil and water content in our skin to enable the skin tissue to do the essentials: be a barrier, absorber, eliminator and regenerator.
Bio-Piel Petit Ato Body Lotion contains Cypress Extract:
1. Cypress Tree
- ECO CERT certified cypress oil extract helps to provide relief for the overactive sebum glands that cause skin to be oily and more prone to acnes.
- Cypress oil extract contains antiseptic properties which helps to speed up the healing time.
- Safe for sensitive skin as it is non-irritant compared to other essential oils targeted for acne.
2. Ceramide & Hyaluronic Acid
- Combination of these 2 skincare powerhouse help to protect the skin from external irritation and enhance the moisture level in our skin.
- Decrease any moisture loss to maintain a healthy balance of oil and water in skin for healthy skin.

Lack of antioxidants in the body may expose the skin more to harmful environmental factors; many of which cause inflammation (a form of oxidative stress) which is often the early stage of acnes formation. Chamaecyparis Obtusa water and oil are forms of antioxidants that are present in the Bio-Piel Petit Ato Body Lotion to neutralise the effect of acnes.

Swatch
Here's about half a pump more of the Bio-Piel Petit Ato Body Lotion in my palm. It has a light, silicon gel-like mix lotion type of texture. While having my palm sideways, the lotion will slide down easily like a liquid lotion. The aroma is really nice, somewhat citrus-y, woody with a slight flora kinda scent. Not overwhelming and the scent fades away after awhile.
After applying it on my hand and arm, my skin felt a tad minty and pretty cooling. As I spread it out, the product began to get absorbed by my skin quickly.
I do not sleep in air-conditioned room so the lotion gave me a little sticky after feel on my skin, however it's not oily or heavy at all. Just a tad sticky. The sticky feeling goes away after about half an hour, leaving no greasy, glossy, uncomfortable feel on my skin surface. Absolutely my kind of hand and body lotion! ^_^

How to use?
Dry skin thoroughly after shower, then dispense an appropriate amount of product and gently apply it evenly over the whole body or on areas that feel dry. Apply product in the bathroom right after drying the skin for a longer lasting moisturising effects.
For all skin types.


Before After using JSOOP Bio-Piel Body Lotion on my man's back
Now watch this video to see how much product I applied on my man's back and how I "torture" him every night. (>▽<) Actually it's more of him torturing me....
OR
You can play the video because you just want to see my man's back. =p~ kekekx~

Review
For the benefit of those who do not want to watch the video, here are the comparison photos of my man's back. Most of those little red dots and inflammation (not really bad back acne actually but still~) have actually subsided after about a month usage of Bio-Piel Petit Ato Body Lotion.


Do note that on some days, either me or my man's too busy, we skipped applying the lotion entirely. Yet, we can still see significant results from the before and after photos. Isn't it amazing?
My man loves to use back scratcher to scratch his back thus there are alot of scars and marks on his back. Some of the red marks you see in the pics are due to him scratching right before I video or photo him. lolx~

Besides the pretty obvious results you can see in the comparison photos, I've also noticed that the area I used on, which are my legs and hands, felt softer and hydrated than before. Scar marks and dark spots especially on my legs were reduced by a little, making the skintone slightly more even. This lotion is definitely good not only for bacne (ie. back acne) but also keeping overall skin hydrated and moisturised when required.
Instead of applying oil and then Aloe Vera over it (that's what I usually do right after I finished showering), it's much easier to just use this body lotion as it cut down by a step. It saved me a lot of time too because it gets absorbed much faster too.

Be it for bacne or for dehydrated skin, Korea number 1 best-selling Bio-Piel Petit Ato Body Lotion is here to combat both issues at one go! This fast-absorbing, soft and lightweight lotion is most suitable for people like us who lives in a summer all year round island!

How much?
JSOOP Bio-Piel Petit Ato Body Lotion S$59.90 (400ml)
Note: what I'm holding is 200ml bottle

Where to buy?
Available at Guardian and Sasa
http://www.beautycarousel.com/

Links
@biopiel_sg
@beautycarousel

Comments