Event: Mamonde's Brand Ambassador Park Shin Hye Press Conference

Recently, if you had seen my live video in both FB and IG, you would have known that Park Shin Hye was in Singapore back in near end July. Here I'm putting up a short post about the press conference with a compilation of the video I'd recorded from that day.

The event was held at Hotel W Singapore. Love the lighting design on the ceiling!

And here comes Park Shin Hye~

Play the video below to learn more about Park Shin Hye's favourite beauty tips, her love for floral beauty brand, Mamonde as well as her plans for the future.

Because her schedule was tight during her stay in Singapore, she had to leave right away after the interview. There wasn't any phototaking session for us to take close-up photos of her. Therefore I compiled a couple pics of her cute expression on stage during her Q&A. Not taken in the best resolution but still, hope you guys like them! (^_^)

Aside from attending the event, I also went around taking wefies and a few pics of the beautiful hotel!
 So lovely that I really wana just stay there. (>∇<)~

Here's +everblue c  and me taking wefie in the washroom. Kkekekex~


Thanks Mamonde for providing me the lovely experience where I can see Park Shin Hye in real life! 
Many thanks for Mamonde's door gift too~ I will be reviewing some of the other Mamonde products I received prior to this event. So far I really love all the Mamonde products that I'd used (see here and here in my instagram). Keep a watch out for my review! ^_~

Where to buy?
TANGS VivoCity Level 1, 1 Harbourfront Walk Singapore 098585
https://www.tangs.com/productlist/brands/mamonde

Comments