SK-II Dream Park At Takashimaya Square (Last Day!)

As some of you might have known, I was at the SK-II Dream Park held at Takashimaya Square B2 last Friday. I am posting this at the last minute because I feel that everyone should visit this Dream Park! Or rather... a Dream Land, at least for me! ^_^ Do note that today (27 Jul) is the last day the Dream Park will be there! Catch it later and you'll miss it! ^o^

Take a look at this SK-II Cafe of Dreams.... Sho beautiful!~ ♥▽♥) Wished I could have some coffee or tea along with a slice of cake at the cafe.

Aside from what I have posted on IG and FB Page, here shows a few more pics I took at the Dream Park.

There are a few Trick Eye art at the Dream Park too!

I spent awhile at the Dream Catcher (aka UFO Catcher) trying to catch me some prize.^▽^

And here's what I caught with 2 tokens... 1 SK-II sample.. lolx.. I'm so bad at this even though the catcher is already made easy to play in compare to other catchers.

Rebecca Lim was at the event that day too explaining how we can use the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence. One can use the FTE by pouring the essence on to a cotton pad, dab it all over the face and then continue to use it onto other parts of the body such as the hands and even the legs!

There was an activity at the event and I made a master piece! Lolx~ Sho loving the egg case! I also did something to a FTE given to me. It'll be shown later in this post~

Bringing you +everblue c  & my smiley faces! ^_^

And also, here's my silly selfie with my favourite SK-II Cafe. Kekkeex~

For the below which I posted on my Instagram, here's a short review I wrote along with the pic: Every once awhile I would add SK-II Facial Treatment Essence in to my daily skincare regimen as a lotion/ essence or both to maximise the effects of having a clear radiant skin. Sometimes I use it to mask my face when I have fatigue skin and when my skin feels dull and dehydrated. When I do my makeup, I have my Facial Treatment Essence turned into a mist spray & mix it in to my foundation to give it a slightly lighter consistency as well as having a good foundation that benefits my skin. There are also many other ways to better use a Facial Treatment Essence to achieve a beautiful clear skin. So if you want to learn how to achieve your dream skin with SK-II, head on down to the SK-II Dream Park event!

Lastly, the FTE that I curated in this pretty little framed box. At the back of the FTE shows something I wrote for myself to remember.. something for me to achieve in the near future and maybe in the far future too. That's the purpose of #dreamagain. You should go down to SK-II Dream Park to do the same too! ^_^

Hereby ending my post with an OOTD that I wore on that day. A sitting OOTD while waiting for girlfriend shop. ^_^ Long black translucent button up top is from Long Tall Sally, Heels from Bonia.

Thanks for reading! Hope you guys will enjoy the last day of SK-II Dream Park!

Comments