Review: MU MIEUX Collagen Beauty Drink By Mary Chia

I'm happy to receive a box of MU MIEUX Collagen Beauty Drink from Mary Chia via Sample Store last year month. (Wow! It's 2015 already! ^o^) 

This pack of beauty drinks came right in time for me to prep myself for my brother's wedding. I consumed them in hope to plump up my skin and to 'anti-age' them so I would look good in the photos. hahax~ ^▽^

A box of MU MIEUX Collagen Beauty Drink contains 8 bottles in it. Ideally, one bottle a day thus one course would be completed by the 8th day.

Look at how the bottles are separated within the box. Separators are used to safeguard against breakage and spillage.

What is MU Nutrition+ (by Mary Chia)?
The MU Nutrition+ range of supplements is designed to address common concerns such as:
- Pre-mature ageing due to loss of collagen and key vitamins for skin and organs
- Improve body’s detoxification abilities
- Enhance gastro-intestinal health by introducing beneficent bacteria (Probiotics)
- Improve overall metabolism and blood circulation
- Block/displace excess fat, sugars and carbohydrates consumed through daily diet
- Enhance overall organ functions
- Increase energy levels and vitality
- Improve immunity

So, Why MIEUX?
It containts 3000mg BHN Collagen which shows better absorption among Collagens with same molecular weight.

The right age to start taking Collagen?
Approximately at age 25 as Collagen and Elastin production begins to slow down around that period. By the time we are 40, we would have lost almost 25% of our optimum collagen level.
On the packaging, shows the Ingredients.

Benefits of the Ingredients
BHN Fish Collagen - Provides nourishment to our fibroblast cellular tissue and maintains skin's hydration level. It also helps in reducing wrinkles and lines.
Apple Extract - Apple Polyphenol helps to combat photo-ageing by retaining moisture, preventing DNA damage and the deepening of wrinkles.
Co-Q10 - A powerful antioxidant, which responsible for fighting free radicals in the body. Free radicals cause physical disease and premature ageing by destroying living cells.
Ceramides - Retains moisture in the skin
Vitamin E - Treats scars, acne, and wrinkles because it speeds up cell regeneration. This creates anti-ageing effect, which makes the skin look younger.
Vitamin C - An antioxidant that slows the rate of free-radical damage.
Malic Acid - Stimulates metabolism and increase energy production.
Maltitol - Useful in formulating a variety of low-calorie, low-fat and sugar-free foods. Maybe useful for people with diabetes because it does not raise blood glucose or insulin levels.

Expiry date is printed on bottom of the box packaging.

How to?
Firstly, I recommend product to be chilled before consumption. It tastes yummier when chilled. ^,^
Shake well before consumption; consume the entire bottle upon opening.
Consume 1 bottle per day, best before bedtime.
Not advisable to consume more than 1 bottle as excess Collagen consumed is generally not absorbed by the body and would be a waste of the Collagen product.


One bottle of MU MIEUX Collagen Beauty Drink is 50ml, pretty standard for a beauty drink as I can drink it in 2-3 gulps! Easy Peasy for me~~


Back of the bottle also indicates the directions for use as well as the ingredient list.

On the bottle cap stamped the Expiry Date, same as the box packaging.

When consuming, I feel that...
- the drink is pretty sour and sweet in both taste and scent
- a little apple taste to it
- personally feels that the drink is also a tad salty
- when I drink it in big gulps, it has a little fishy taste (not noticeable when I am sipping it though)
- not at all weird to my tastebuds, quite nice if consuming it as a before bedtime dessert (hehex~ ^_,^)
As I have visibly indented laugh lines, more like lack of elasticity in my cheeks that creates deep grooves along my smile lines therefore I observe & focus mostly around that area during the 8-day course of MU MIEUX beauty drink. I also compare my skin surface before & after by feeling it with my hands and here are my thoughts after consuming the 8 bottles of MU MIEUX Collagen beauty drink...
- skin still the same on the first 2 bottles
- my skin starts to become smoother (less rough) in texture by the 3rd bottle onwards
- there is no need for exfoliation at all during the week I consume these beauty drinks as I don't feel much rough spots on my skin
- feels that the skin turns a little plump (grooves at my laugh lines are also plumped up) and firm when I'm down with the last 2 bottles
- skin feels more hydrated, supple and less foundation trapped at my laugh lines
- less visibly dry wrinkled skin under my eyes
- skincare and foundation adheres easily and appear pretty even on my skin
- makeup last longer without cakeing
- interestingly, my skintone has somehow become lighter too by about 1 shade (I didn't expected that because I wasn't really paying attention to my skintone while consuming the beauty drinks, it kinda caught me by surprise)
- at the last bottle, my skin feels almost similar to the state when I'm at my 6th bottle 
- doesn't cause any allergies/ irritations
- my T-zone & cheeks secrete about same amount of sebum (still appear oily after makeup) but overall skin is considered more hydrated than before

Aside from the above, I would like to add that on normal days I don't eat very healthy but I do try my best to drink lots of water (some days I take lesser). I don't take much fruits or vege, again I try my very best to eat more.. and I sleep pretty late too, most of the time after midnight. I also pretty much like eating sugary stuffs, not sugar or sweets alone but more of chocolates, cookies, biscuits and.. stuffs. ^_^"
Because of my rather bad lifestyle habits so when I consume good stuffs, it shows up quickly on my body/ face. Many times I took healthy drinks/ food constantly for a week and results showed up immediately. Not to exaggerate but I noticed that is how my body seems to work.
Seeing people who are same age or older than me having really bouncy firm youthful skin makes me feel bad about my eating & sleeping habits. Perhaps that is the main reason why my skin loses elasticity and becomes saggy.
But with MU MIEUX Collagen Beauty Drink, I can beat those saggy skin at any point of time so I can appear as youthful as anyone else. ^_^
Me @ my brother's wedding. My laugh lines aren't that bad yah? Least makeup is pretty flawless lah.. hahhax~
Promotion
Call 1800 250 2001 & quote Sample Store Exclusive and miwitch :
To get 1 box of MU MIEUX Collagen Beauty Drink @ only SGD$88 (U.P.SGD$108)
Plus+ Complimentary Collagen Facial worth UPS$145/each for 1st 100 readers.
Promo valid from 1st Feb - 31st March 2015, available at Mary Chia / Urban Homme outlets island-wide.


Price
MU MIEUX Collagen Beauty Drink By Mary Chia SGD$108

Link
SampleStore.com

Comments