Brand's Game On Contest Part II

Hey y'all, here comes Brand's Game On 2nd contest!
This time round, the contest is gonna be on my blog as well as on my Facebook Page! ^,^v~

What Keeps Me Going Contest @ Blog & FB
To participate:

1. “What keeps me raring to go is…”
Complete the above sentence in the comments section below and stand to win a pack of BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken, a pack of BRAND’S® InnerShine® Marine Collagen Essence Strip, and a $50 Takashimaya Voucher!
Increase your chance of winning by incorporating BRAND’S® Essence of Chicken into your response!
2. Contest duration: 1 week, starting 30 June (Monday) to 6 July (Sunday)
3. 2 winners will be announced on www.miwitch.com & everbluecmiwitch Facebook Page after closing of contest
4. Winning entries are selected by me (Do humour me with your comments! ^,~)


If you have Instagram, do check out previous posts on the Game On Contest Part I by looking up #BRANDSGameOn in your IG~

Have fun commenting! ^__^


Websites
BRAND’S® Singapore #BrandsGameOnFB  ▫ Website

Comments