A Guide to Surviving the Football Season

5 weeks, 64 matches.
There’s simply no escaping the month long football madness that’ll be taking the entire world by storm. Brace yourself for all the soccer chatter that will be popping up EVERYWHERE, and on all of your social media platforms. Even if you can’t care less about football, you need to be prepared to survive this season! With this guide for the non-fans, maintain your sanity while the football craze goes on around you! Remember, always refer to the match schedule before you plan. ^,~
 
 
Brought to you by Brand's.


As much as I would like to have my own personal time, there is still no escape from all the football craze once I log in to my FB account. A recent clip from Spain vs Netherlands match caught my attention and I had to share it because it was super hilarious!! Lolx~ Meantime, doesn't matter if you're fan or non-fans, just enjoy whatever you're doing! ^_~


Do you have any other helpful tips and tricks to share? Let me know by commenting below!


Websites
BRAND’S® Singapore #BrandsGameOnFB  ▫ Website

Comments