Revealing my 4th personalized VanityTrove

It's already the 4th? Wow.... So have you all gotten your own customized VT recently? Share with me if you do! ^_^

Ok now, here's what I gotten for my latest VT box: (clock wise)
- SexyLook Organic Aloe Power Soothing 4D Mask (30ml) x 1pc
- LoveMore Platinum Eye Whitening Patch (6ml) x 1pc
- Jane Iredale Warm Silk Set - Miniature Sample (3 items + 1 sachet)
- Kerastase Elixir Ultime Sample (Free mystery gift)
- SKIN INC My Daily Dose "Skin Loves It" Jelly (13g) x 1 sachet
- Elizabeth Arden Visible Whitening Sample Set (2 items)
- Goldwell Style Sign Full Rebel (Full Size 100ml)


Lovemore Platinum Whitening Eye Patch. I'd used the Lovemore Snail Mucin Eye Repairing Patch and I find it nice so I thought maybe I should try out the whitening one too! Since I have really dark undereyes that wouldn't go away. (u_u") sigh~


SexyLook Organic Aloe 4D Mask. I'd also used SexyLook new 4D mask before and it's better than their older version - the 3D mask!


Elizabeth Arden Visible Whitening Smoothing Cleanser and Melanin Control Night Capsules sample set.

Rainbow box packaging. Mesmerizing~


Ever since I started consuming collagen jellies, I can't stop loving & eating them!
This jelly contains placenta, collagen, vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid and has dietary fibre in it too for skin anti-ageing, brightening and detox.
But sadly in my trove, there is only 1 jelly strip provided. I wish they could give more! *greedy* lolx~
Read my review on the Jelly @ VanityTrove website.


Jane Iredale Warm Silk Samples set. Actually I had received this once.. kinda accidentally got another set.. lolx~ Read the other post for more about Jane Iredale. ^_^


The only full size item that I gotten for this round is Goldwell Style Sign Fullrebel 4 Fluid Paste. This product is salon exclusive, the price is even tagged on it! Whooping SGD$36~
It is awarded the 2013 winner for Best Beauty Buys in Women's Weekly.


Last but not least, the mystery gift Kerastase Elixir Ultime Sample which I'd receive before! ^_^

Price
Personalized VanityTrove SGD$25.00 / box

Where to buy?
Website

Comments