Tagged: miwitch's 6 products I can't live without (makeup/makeup tool)





If there is no limit to the range of products I should pick on, I will surely name it 6 skincare, 6 makeup, 6 haircare, 6 fashion clothes & on & on...
So today, I shall just name it as the 6 makeup/makeup tools I surely won't forget to use or bring along when I'm outside!

Here goes:
1. Vaseline Petroleum Jelly for my lips: Good to use as lip mask and lip moisturiser
2. Estēe Lauder Cyber White EX Extra Intensive UV Protector SPF 50/PA+++ :My new ! after my previous ed Lancome sunblock! ^.^
3. MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 NW25: Mostly for concealing dark circles
4. Covermark Moisture Veil LX Base Foundation: Love to use this with damp sponge it gives me flawless skin!
5. Shiseido Eyelash Curler : It fits my eyes perfectly and it curls my lashes very well, can even go up to 90degrees if I press it hard(but no, I try not to do that). There is always refills to buy, so I do not have to worry when the rubber spoils!
6. Callas Lipstick in CLB BR03 Sheer Coco : Very natural shade, it makes me look like as if I didn't have lipstick on my lips cos the shade's so natural ^_^

And now to tag:
1. Jiaqi
2. Regis (I know you might be busy posting your Ramblings, just do this when you free yah? kekex.. And charmaine had been tagged so I tag u! =p)
3. Anna
4. Aimee

Comments