Shot 20 June 2010, Big Haul - Pull and Bear, Inuovi, Neutrogena, Heavy Rotation

I had no chance to tell you before you click this linky, that.... this page is image intensive!!

Anyways, first off, the OOTD:
Skull stufs Cap: City Square Mall, a shop that sells punk/street wear
Long Tee: Japan
Belt, Shorts: Overseas
Black cotton Panty Hose: Dorothy Perkins
High-cut Ankle Canvas Shoes: AMK Central, one of the shoe shops that sells mostly canvas shoes
Cross with Crown Necklace: Thailand
Bracelets: Rubi & Chinatown New Market 3rd level
Leopard print Shoe laces: Daiso!

Focus Points: Protruding pockets & Leopard print Shoe laces
Making sure the shoe laces ends are dangling rather than tied up, making the look more casual 'street'


My LOTD:
Minimum eye makeup, using Loreal Paris Open Eyes Palette: Magic Amber.
In this eye makeup, I name it the 'Rainbow' style. Starting from the darkest brown colour along the lashline and slowly fades out to lightest shade upwards, drawing in a rainbow kind of method. =p
Just to say: I DO NOT HAVE UNBALANCE EYEBROWS! I just have unbalanced double eyelids! Which stupidly makes my eyebrows kinda look like one is higher than the other.. urgh.. OTL|||


My Fashion Hauls:
Pull & Bear @ Ngee Ann
This is totally out of my TO BUY LIST! Ok...frankly speaking I didn't prepare my Buy list before I head town, hence I just anyhow buy... sigh~
Short Singlet in repeat patterns of trees: $19.90
Flamingo Long Singlet: $29.90
I need to "Lipstick" Up Tee: $17.90 (Cheap & Cute words! XD~)
Pull & Bear are having many very nice tees @ such prices, even for the gents, they have many nice graphics printed on them! Anyone who loves tees should grab them now since its GSS! ^o^
(((Ignore my nerdy face & my crazzzzzy hair in the changing room...U_U" )))

Last pic shows purchases from:
New Look @ 313
Twisted Grunge Rope Necklace with crosses: $19.10
Black Corsage with crystal (clip & pin type): $7.90


Next off, Skincare & Makeups!
I headed to Town area, one reason being that I had WON the ESTEE LAUDER Weekly Giveaway Contest! (from Facebook)


So, I went to collect this 15ml Advanced Night Repair from Tangs Estee Lauder Counter. Seems like Joyce you too gotten this prize? ^.~
The letter that I brought along to collect this little prize wrote that 15ml bottle of ANR cost about $45? O_O And at the counter I saw this HUGE bottle of ANR... Will it cost like $450?? hahax.. I didn't ask..
Liking the dropper method!


Watsons Hauls:
Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Sexy Enamel Gloss (in Honey 04 & Cool Beige 02): $16.90 /each
I ran into Aries whose a BA for Loreal, she ask me to try this gloss while she's still at work @ her counter! Isn't it funny! =D She told me this lipgloss is by far the best one she had used as it can really conceal your pigmented lips even without wearing lipsticks! Oooo.. I had a lip concealer from this range and loving it so far, hence not a bad idea for me to try out their gloss too. The scent of the gloss is exactly same as the lip concealer.
Neutrogena Rainbath: $9.90
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer SPORT Sunblock Cooling Mist: $24.50 (It is a sunblock & a cooling mist in 1!! Both are my favourites! )

Sasa Hauls: (20% off I nuovi products! Grab now before its gone!)
I nuovi Trucolor Eyeshadow (in Rich Gold): $20.80 (usual $26)
I nuovi Facescape (in Malibu Barbie): $36 (usual $45)
I nuovi LipTreat: $24 (usual $30)
ARE Eyeshadow Brush: $3.60
Shiseido Eyelash Curler (with refill): $16.20 (bought for na)

Guardian Haul:
Lip smacker Rollys (in Vanilla Coke): $7.90 (I tried on my hand, kinda felt oily...U_U" )


And now some Swatches!
I love the brushtip of the lipgloss! So smooth~


Credits to Joyce, putting up animated gifs is an easy way to show how a product works (besides video) ^___^v~


I nuovi Lipscrub and treatment doesn't have any colour when I apply the content on my hand, hence no pic! The scrub micro-beads is so very fine, so different from the beads we often use in face scrub! Nice!
Facescape also has a highlighter & blush colour, I'm so inlove with the highlight colour, thinking if I should get it or not.. But I like the bronze colour from this shade too!


And some choo choo cats for everyone (to view only...)! =^◑ω◑^=


And ending with a total damage of $260.20 in half a day!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Till then! Cheers! (●♡●)

Product names written and coloured in turquoise were given by its company to me for trial.
</span>

Comments