Shot 13 June 2010, Street Festival - Cosplay & Jrock Event

On 13 June, the yearly Street Fest once again is held but this time is at Dhoby Ghaut, outside of Plaza Singapura~

And here is my OOTD, LOTD, HOTD... ^_^

OOTD:
Mini Studs Hairband: Helen
Chunky Silver Necklace: Cathay Pushcart
Black (a little translucent) Long top: Chinatown New Market Level 3 (Supposed to be a inner piece for a 2 piece top)
Leopard Wool Cardigan: Flora Shop @ Chinatown New Market Level 3 (Wearing the black top alone, but I looked too thin, hence add on cardigan even when I know the weather is humid & hot!)
Zip-up Studded Belt: Bugis Street (to cover my bloated tummy...^_^")
Neon Pink Translucent Stockings: Chinatown New Market Level 2 (LOVE IT!)
Long Lace Heel Boots: Overseas
Multi-Bangles/Bracelets: http://fairebelle.livejournal.com & Rubi

After few hours, my curled hair just went back to wavy because the weather is SOOOOOO Humid & Hot! (Although it kinda rained..) My sweat tickled down my back, my chest, and my calfs! I almost feel like taking off the leopard cardigan
Eyeliner Overload LOTD: I've fogotten to take a close eye pic! >,< "Eyeliner Overload" is quoted by Di
-Covermark Moisture Veil LX Base Foundation
-Majolica Majorca Eyebrow Pencil
-Heavy Rotation Eyebrow Mascara
-Covergirl lashblast volume Mascara
-Fasio Hyper Stay Mascara
-L'Oreal Paris Chrome Intensity in Pink Manie Palette
-L'Oreal Paris Waterproof Gel Eyeliner

-NYX Lipstick in Narcissus (It looks almost like Neon Pink in actual, this is to match my stockings of cos! =p)


Judy助理 (Amber) & my buddies (Sel, Nessa, Di)



Thanks Jane's sis (I think i seldom call you Juliana..=p) for taking this pic~^_^ Jane's so cute in the lolita costume ^.^ If I wear, I will be Giant Lolita!
Everyone stand beside me will automatically turned petite... T_T (sob..)


Some coverage of the cosplayers I took. Most of them who are my friends and whom I knew of.
Catch Ivan before his Leopard costume dress-up! (He's a hairstylist himself, so anyone interested to get your hair done by him.. let me know! ^.^)


My friends and I waited and waited.... and AT LAST! Saikosex is up the stage! It was like 9.30pm already!~
I must admit its been sooooooo long ever since I listened to JRock already! Am into KPop right now =p
But I enjoyed all the Jrock songs performed on stage that day! Yeah Baby Rock on! \m/(^Д^)\m/ *headbangs*


And BOOMZ! My lovely Yoyo blinded me with these reflectors when I hit my camera shutter! (Naughty naughty, for not telling me first!)


Amber bought a polaroid camera and she took some pics with it. We all went jumping happily around (like some crazy monkeys) when the photos got developed at the spot! XD~
I think we human beings got too advanced with screens & monitors, so much that when we use a classic gadget, we get so excited!!
**Polaroid knowledge: Do you know? You should not shake to & fro (I always do that ^_^") or bend developing photos as particles in the air will be caught on top of it, spoiling the photo.


Something out of topic... Amber bought me this when she went KL! So cute!~ I guess I wont be writing anything on it, just put it in my cats collection corner..


Till then! Cheers! (●♡●)
Product names written and coloured in turquoise were given by its company to me for trial & review. I am not affiliated with the company.

Comments