Kevin 老师 in action at StarDust!



Follow Kevin's page here
Follow L'egere page here



I had another email of Kevin's makeover demo from Starhub too!

Using the L'egere skincare and make-up range, exclusively available at StarDust, Kevin 老师 will impart tips and tricks at our makeover demonstrations. Timing as follows.
Friday, 11 June, 5pm at Marina Square, Marina Court (outside Zara) Level 2
Saturday, 12 June, 2pm at Plaza Singapura, Main Atrium Level 1
Saturday, 12 June, 4pm at Jurong Point, JP1 Atrium Level 1
Sunday, 13 June, 2pm at Causeway Point, Main Atrium (Outside OCBC), Level 1


Exclusive for StarHub customers. Enjoy Discount off L’egere products and Redemptions with StarHub Rewards Points.

Enjoy $5 OFF with minimum nett purchase of $100 on L’egere products at John Little stores (Marina Square, Plaza Singapura, Jurong Point and Causeway Point).

Flash your StarHub Mobile phone, Bills or Rewards Page from 11 June to 13 June to enjoy this offer. Exclusive for the first 1000 StarHub customers.


StarHub customers can also redeem a Kevin's autographed book and a L'egere product goodie bag bundle at 5000 points. Limited to 50 sets. While stocks last.
Click here for more details.

Terms & Conditions apply



Anyone who doesn't know about Kevin, he is a very popular Taiwanese celebrity stylist who always appear in 女人我最大!

I feel like getting the autograph book too! Starhub is giving out starting from today and I only be able to go down Stardust on 12 June! =( I don't know if there will be anymore of the books?
I've had yet to use L'egere products.. I wonder if its really good? I'm always at Stardust but didn't touch any of its stuffs before. Had anyone of you used it? =)
I hope some companies can bring in Kevin's makeup products (BeautyMaker)! I'm dying to try his products out! >0<

Anyone going down on 12 June Plaza Sing to see Kevin 老师?I'm going! *excited*  ~o(》▽《)o~

Comments