Shot 22 & 25 May 2010, Fashion Hauls, Vivi Summer Dresses

I always think that if you want to make your dressup complete, never forget to wear your Nerdy Glasses!
Hence my...
First Fashion Haul: Nerdy Glasses! $50 for 2, sold at Wisma Atria Basement 1 Pushcart.
Good quality, nice frame (unlike those sold at $10). The black one is so nice, it makes your face look smaller than usual with it. ^_^


22 May Dressup Shot:
Specs - Wisma Atria Basement 1 Pushcart
Yellow spag (inner) - Chinatown Market
Starry big tee - Bugis Market
Hotpink belt - Overseas
Tie dye hot pants - CottonOn
Dirty yellow stockings - Japan
Gold heels - Overseas
Pearls and Bracelets - Ruby
Yellow Ribbon Hair tie - AMK HUB ARTBOX


Simple coral-brownish eye look, rather heavy peach-pink blush with nude lips to go with.
Yellow ribbon hair to match the dirty yellow stockings~ Infact, I don't wish to tie my hair but it was too hot! So I just tie it up simply like that...


25 May Dressup Shot: Majolica Majorca Workshop Day
Somehow a LITTLE bit inspired by one of Vivi's summer wear look worn by Lena) I know I lack that summery feel in there. =_="
I the floral chiffon blouses featured in Vivi!
Flowery Racer back (inner) - Bugis Market
White Lace Bolero - Overseas (RSeries)
Light Denim Jumper Skirt - Overseas
Maroon stockings - Overseas
White Heels - Mitju (Ion)




Spring, Summer are all about flowers, bright, vibrant, light, bronze, pastels, straws etc.. Here, Vivi Mag features all kinds of Summer long dresses in different prints and colours and teaches you the way to match them with sleeveless boleros, belts, open toe heels, wide collar short tees.


And Sooo...
Happened to spot a long dress from Hula & Co. at Wisma, and I got this light blue at $49~
Its length is just nice, at my ankle. I guess I would have to go for US brands inorder to buy one that is longer than this. =\
Last fashion haul: 2 Hair clip buys from Far East Plaza, Level 1.
A trial of the Leopard print Rose hairclip on my messy bun~ ^_^" I'll do a better job than this the next time I wear it.




And then, something which na gave to me~ =)




Lastly, I came across this portion from Vivi Mag and saw this mini flat head brush. Its not an e/s brush! It is for cleansing your pores! I find Tsururi very familar, now I remembered where I had seen it: JPMON. I supposed this is already selling in John Little/ Watsons? Anyone seen this before in stores?
Interesting ne!

Comments