LOTD: May 2013 Look of the Day (Ft. MUFE, 24h Cosme, TheFaceShop, Dolly Wink~)

So long ago since my last LOTD! (Since when? I forgot... haha~)
In this pic I look like I just woke up ya.. I'd been 'stranded' at home for months now nursing my foot so the black hair grow and grow and I'm in this state now. Because I have a oily scalp and hair, so it looks flat when my 'virgin' hair grows out. Time to bleach and dye it so I can have voluminous hair again!~
Ahh.. off topic! I'm not here to talk about my hair, I'm here to show my LOTD using some of the new makeup I received recently.

To achieve the above look, I use the following products: (from left to right)
- MUFE (Make Up For Ever) Sculpting Kit #2 For contouring my jaw areas and highlight my cheeks (Swatches & Review coming up soon! ^^)
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF35 NC20 Conceal my dark circles, top over LM Secret Concealer
- Shu Uemura Pro Gel Cealer in Medium Beige 7YR-M Conceals dark spots and inflammation on my face
- MAC Blush Powder blush in shade Well Dressed Brush over the cream blush
- Majolica Majorca Shadow Customize BE286 Eyeshadow colour
- Maybelline HyperCosmos Duo Eyeshadow palette in PC-1 Highlight eyes and eyeshadow colour
- Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Sakura Collection PK339 Overall lips colour
- Enesti Bisou Bisou Lip gloss Dotted only in the center of my lips over the lipstick
- Sguard ROCK ON Waterproof Vibrating Mascara Upper & bottom lash mascara (Will be posting this review soon too!)

- CLIO Professional Gelpresso Pencil Gel Liner Mini Drawn along the lower lashline
- DASODA SJ Real Liquid Liner Drawn along the upper lashline

The shade I use for my lower lash line was the last one on the right - Golden Black #5. Black with gold glitters.


- Dolly Wink Pencil Eyecolor Drawn on the inner corner of my lower lashline
I said I'll be swatching the Dolly Wink Pencil Eyecolor in my Comic Fiesta post so here it is!

Dolly Wink Pencil Eyecolor Swatch
Initially mistaken this as a white eyeliner, later found out it's a light gold pencil! LOVE IT! ^_^(I love anything gold lolx~) It can also be used as eyeshadow color~ It is quite hard to remove after the pigments settled. Slightly creamy, doesn't smudge but it does make fine links and crepey skin looks slightly obvious.


How I do my make up: Start with Base
Of course not by *raise up hands and open palms* shouting "MAKEUP!" *glitters flying all around me and my makeup face is done*. That's Sailormoon style, not mine. hahhaax~
Firstly I use the tinted sunblock - TheFaceShop Natural Sun AQ Smart Cushion as a base & sunblock. 
Conceal with my under eyes concealer and face concealer with Laura Mercier Secret Concealer and top with a light layer of MAC Studio Finish NC20 to have the under eyes closer to my skin tone. (Step by step on how to conceal the under eyes)
Using a point concealer brush I conceal my scars and inflammation with Shu Uemura Pro Gel Cealer.
Then I applied 24h Cosme 24h Powder Foundation over it. I didn't use a lot for the foundation. I patted a layer of the powder lightly with the sponge provided, concentrating on areas where I have dark spots and my under eyes (dark circles) as I don't want it to be too thick. The coverage was pretty good. It has a matte finish and it's beige in tone. Not really my shade but a light layer of it works fine for my skin tone.

Eyebrow
I love using Heavy Rotation eyebrow products, so I decided to show my eyebrow using both the Heavy Rotation powder eyebrow & eyebrow mascara.
First I draw the brow shape with the powder eyebrow, mainly using the middle shade and alittle of the darker shade at the ends. Lightest shade goes to the front part near my nose.
After that I coat my brow hair with the coloring eyebrow (I call it brow mascara since the applicator is like a mascara). The ash brown shade conceals my black hair and tone the colour down a bit.

EOTD
Subtle pinkish coral eyes are what I'm looking for, so I used similar colours from the base to highlight & eyeshadow colour.
Palgantong Brillant Jelly Shadow as the base because it doesn't cause creases on my eyes when I apply powder eyeshadow over it. Plus, its little rainbow glitters are very pretty~
Next I applied Majolica Majorca eyeshadow all over the lid.
Then using the light shade of Maybelline HyperCosmos Duo palette for highlighting the inner corner of my eyes to brighten them up, and the coral shade to line along the upper & lower lash line.
A perfect eye makeup is not finished without eyeliner and mascara!
I used DASODA SJ Real Liquid Liner for eyeliner on my upper lashline. And using CLIO Gelpresso Pencil Gel Liner Mini in Golden Black for bottom lashline. I draw it half way and then fill in the inner tear duct area with the light gold Dolly Wink Pencil Eyecolor.
Lastly using the Sguard ROCK ON Waterproof Vibrating Mascara for both my upper and lower lashes. As I have like almost no bottom lashes (they are very super fine and short!) so the mascara didn't go on well.

Lips
I applied Shu Uemura PK 339 all over and smear a little Enesti Bisou Bisou lip gloss (peach shade) at the center of my lips. Lipgloss colour is not obvious, it just make my lips look slightly glossy.

Blush & Face Contour
I applied Diamond Beauty Cream Cheek Strawberry Pink (it's a very pretty candy pink!) on my cheeks with a finger by dabbing motion and blending it out so it won't look too focused at one area. Brush on MAC Blush Powder over the cream cheek lightly for a soft blushing cheeks look. Sometimes I would also brush across my nose bridge so that I look like I really am blushing or look like I just got a tiny sunburn on my nose. Lolx~
Nose contour using Diamond Beauty Diamond Nose Makeup light brown at the sides of my nose bridge. Then apply tiny bit of white with finger on the flattest area of my nose (mine is the area in between my eyes). I don't apply it all the way down because it will highlight the large pores that I have on my nose. By applying it on the flattest part will make it stand out like the rest of the nose bridge.
Face contour using MUFE (Make Up For Ever) Sculpting Kit brown along my jawlines and hairlines to make my face shape look more 'V'. I use the white highlight on the apple of my cheeks to brighten it up little. I don't use cream type of highlights or those that are too glittery because it will also make my enlarged pores look very obvious and my face look oilier. I find that the MUFE Sculpting Kit highlight powder is very fine with light satin finish and it doesn't enhance the look of my enlarged pores at all. I think I just found my dream face highlight! ^_^
The very last step is, spraying TheFaceShop Radiance Make up Fixer on my face and I'm all done!

More Selca!
Bed hair look

*Frown*
Ok that's all for my LOTD. ⊙_⊙


Till then! Cheers! (●♡●)
Products name written and coloured in cyan are sponsored to me for trial & review only. Others are bought by me. I am not affiliated to the company. All photos are taken by me unless stated. All photos & swatches are true.

Comments