Swatches: 24h Cosme, Laura Mercier, The Body Shop & Urban Decay Foundations

Today I'm just doing some random swatches of a few foundations I own and a short introduction of the Japanese makeup brand - 24h Cosme.

The Laura Mercier & The Body Shop foundations are gifts from +everbluec chantana and 24h Cosme is a free gift from the CUTIE Magazine.

About 24h Cosme
This is the CUTIE Magazine which I bought months ago at a discounted price @ Kino and it's an old issue from 2012. I got this as I wana try the 24h Cosme 24h powder foundation which comes with the it. ^_^ I always love checking out Japanese indie makeup brands and I got to know about 24h Cosme  from Vivi magazines that I read. There was so much raves about this foundation in the magazines!
During my mid year 2012 Japan trip I didn't buy it cos I kinda find it a little high priced, coming to SGD$80 (4,980 円) for a set of case+refill. Its price is like counter brands' foundation but infact 24h Cosme can be found easily at any cosmetic shops.

This is the 24h Cosme 24h Powder Foundation SPF 15 PA++ in Shade 02 sample. Polka dot acrylic case! Sho cute huh!~


The 24h Cosme website~ They got guys as their endorsers... (*∇*) and girls too of course. ^-^ The highly raved products in the magazines are often the 24h powder foundations and concealers. Oh and did I also mention that their 24h cover stick foundation costs the same as their powder foundation? Well, yah its also sold at 4,980 円. (o.o")
▲ image from 24hCosme 
This is the foundation in actual size.
▲ image from 24hCosme

Total 7 shades available. #02 is the most popular shade, it is light beige sitting inbetween the pink & yellow undertone category. #B2 would probably match me well as yellow undertone foundation suits my skin tone.
 
 ▲ image from 24hCosme

 Okay, that's all for the introduction of 24h Cosme~ I think I need not talk more about Laura Mercier and The Body Shop yah? Lolx~


Swatches
Here comes the 3 foundations that I'm going to swatch. (left to right)
- 24h Cosme 24h Powder Foundation SPF15 PA++ #02 (sample size)
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Creme Compact SPF20 UVB/UVA (sample size)
- The Body Shop All in One Base #03


I do not know what shade Laura Mercier's is, if not wrong I think it is Nude shade.
*Apologies for all the typo error in the names.. it should be 24h Powder Foundation (not 24hr) and Creme Compact (not Creme Foundation). I think my mind just drifted somewhere when I was editing the pics. hahax~

I have the 3 foundations compared with Urban Decay NAKED SKIN #3.0 because that is what I always use. It matches my skin really well and makes it look brighter. I compare them because I wanted to know if the other foundations are gonna be too light, too dark, or too pink for my skin.

The Body Shop All in One Face Base #03 is obviously too white for a medium fair asian skin.
24 Cosme 24h Powder Foundation blends in pretty well, not so powdery like TBS's but it make my skin look a little dull because it has a little pink tone in it. I will be posting up a LOTD with this 24h Cosme foundation soon. Pls stay tune! ^_~
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Creme shade looks alright, but really streaky before blending.


Now for Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer vs Urban Decay NAKED SKIN.

Actually that's not really a great comparison because Laura Mercier's is very sheer, almost look like there's no foundation but its pretty moisturizing and has a light dewy finish. Wherelse Urban Decay NAKED SKIN has medium coverage and has matte finish.
In the above pictures, the 2 shades look very close before I blend out the LM Tinted Moisturizer. After blending out, you can see LM nude shade is still darker than UD #3.0. LM is beige with a little bit pink tone and UD has yellow undertone.
When I apply LM Tinted Moisturizer on my face, my face turns dull and dark. I quite like using tinted moisturizer and sunblocks (they kinda feel like BB creams) but it's always hard to find a shade that match my skin. 
LM however have this in 12 shades so I guess I could find one that would match mine? ^_^

Stay tune for my next blog post on my LOTD using 24h Cosme 24h Powder Foundation.

Where to buy?
24h Cosme @ Sasa (they ship internationally)

Website


Till then! Cheers! (●♡●)
Products are given to me as gifts. I am not affiliated to any of the company mentioned in this post. All photos are taken by me unless stated. All photos & swatches are true.

Comments