Review: Juju Aquamoist Moisture Lotion (Light)

Lately, I almost emptied a bottle of Lotion and that's the Juju Aquamoist Moisture Lotion (Light).
I like using this lotion so I kept on using it without switching to other lotions. I know I have alot more lotions to use and review.. but the moment I started using this, I stopped using the others. ^_^
The Moist version of this Lotion had received the @cosme & i Voce award, it's no wonder its buddy Light lotion is so good too!

Packaging & Ingredients
The lotion is in a plastic bottle with a flip cap, content is easy to pour out. Ingredients are printed on the back of the bottle. There shows Beauty Direct website and Facebook link too, show some support go like them! ^_^
I had received this lotion back at the Juju Cosmetics event, view here to read more about Juju Cosmetics.

Swatch
Juju Aquamoist Moisture Lotion is lightweight, look just like water.

I use cotton pads to apply the lotion on my face.

Here's a swatch of the lotion when applied on the back of my hand. After it's been absorbed, you can see that it leaves no trace of gloss, grease or whatsoever.

Another swatch of the lotion on my face. Basically it look just like I'm applying water yah? ^_^

Review
- water-like consistency
- very mild fragrance
- feels slippery thus very easy to glide on the skin without any tugging
- slippery texture makes application quicker & easier
- refreshing feel
- not greasy at all
- not sticky at all
- hydrates my skin instantly
- dry areas feel quenched and softened
- skin feels supple
- not too rich or heavy for my oily-combination skin
- absorbs fast into skin
- doesn't make my face look greasy and oily after it's been fully absorbed
- skin doesn't feel weighed down and feels clogged, that explains how light it is
- has decent oil control
- although it does not make my face appear oily, but my skin still turn oily if I use something rich after the lotion
- no allergies or irritations
What I like most about this lotion is the texture and the hydrating factor. The texture is somewhat different from the other lotions I'd use. It is actually pretty slippery thus when I glide the cotton pad on my face, I don't feel any tugging on my skin at all. This special application experience is what I love most.
Next, it doesn't make my skin look oily at all so, that's also one plus point for this lotion. My face usually look oily and glossy right after putting on a skincare product but this lotion doesn't make my face look like that. It feels refreshing and weightless, I simply love the feeling of the lotion on my face. ^_^ Now that I had tried this light lotion, it's time for me to try out the Moisture type one too!


Where to buy?
JRunway store @ Plaza Singapura
68 Orchard Road #01-54 Singapore 238839
Tel: +65-63377546

Juju Cosmetics are also available at: BHG ALT, Guardian, Isetan, John Little, Nishino, SASA, Pink Beauty, Robinsons, Plaza@Cosme 100AM

Website
BeautyDirectSg Facebook

Comments