Swatches & LOTD: Shu Uemura Glow on Blush in P soft coral 332

Hey all, have you been using any Shu Uemura Glow on Blushes recently?
For past few months, I'd been addicted to this Glow on blush in P soft coral 332 (quite new shade) which I gotten from one of the Shu Uemura event.

Here, I'm showing swatches comparing between the 332 (top), P Medium Peach (left) and M Soft Coral (right).

Swatch
I'd actually done swatches for the P Medium Peach (left) and M Soft Coral (right) in previous post before showing non-flash and flash photos.

 For this round, I only did non-flash photos indoor and under sunlight (blue filter), blended them so it look a little softer.
  P Medium Peach (left), P soft coral 332 (center) and M Soft Coral (right).

Here's me wearing Shu Uemura Glow on Blush P soft coral 332. Love it!~ It is a perfect sweet warm light pink shade. Most of the time I use Beauty Blender to dab it on my cheeks. For me, it works better with a sponge than a brush because there are spots that I need to conceal on my cheek areas and my pores are quite visible. I always find using a brush removes a thin layer of my concealer and loose power which will make my dark spots/scars & pores visible again. Then I gotta go back to conceal them with foundation + a little bit of blush....quite tedious! 
So best, dab it on with sponge & blend the edges! ^_^

Thanks for reading!


Where to buy?
Shu Uemura Glow on Blush are available at any Shu Uemura Counters (Store Locations)

Websites
Shu Uemura Singapore
Shu Uemura Singapore FB


StrawberryNET FREE Shipping

Comments