OOTD & LOTD: Chinese New Year 2014 Day 1

Hey everyone! Happy Lunar New Year to you!!!~~~ ^,^ 
I know that it's been awhile since I last updated my blog.. regardless of that, I still make a point to at least put up posts for Chinese New Year every year! ^_^
CNY Day 1 was pretty relaxing because I woke up late (as usual... lolx~) cos I was last minute dyeing my hair on the previous day (as usual, again!!) and packing up my stuffs to make space for the Lion Dance people~
Here's a pic of the 'mess' that the Lion Dance group had made in my living room... lolx~ Can you spot any 'numbers' from the plate of oranges? Remember to buy 4D when you spot any! ^_^ And of cos, treat me if you had won.. hahhax~


HOTD (Hair of the Day)
Anyhoo, let's get down with ze business!
This year, I dyed my hair Sapphire Black using L'Oreal Paris' Excellence Fashion Hair Color. Before I dyed it black, my hair was like this... (wif Lead Hair Stylist at evolve Salon @ Liang Court)

And I'd gotten a great 'secret' tip from Dylan who taught me how to do the 2-tone hair when I asked him if I can dye black ontop and have my hair ends stay blonde. Below shows my 2-tone hair but somehow the black bleeds downwards and turned my blonde into ash blonde. Oh well *shrugs* but it is still 2-tone!  lolx~
 

For CNY Day 1, I hair chalked my hair ends using the Color Bucket provided by SaSa Singapore to cover up the ashy areas.  (Color Bucket review post will come out later after CNY~ Keep a watch out for it! ^_^)

 After chalking it~ I sprayed some hair spray to fix the pigments on my hair.

I posted this on my Instagram~ Do follow me if you would like to see live updates and mini reviews of various beauty products. ^_^


LOTD (Look of the Day)
As I was quite in a rush to finish up my eye makeup before the Lion Dance people arrive at my house, I quickly picked the 2 safest colours from the Make Up For Ever Arty Blossom palette - Gold Beige & Fresh Pink and did a quick look! ^_^

Close-up of the 2 shades that blends in together perfectly~

The makeup I used on my face are... (excluding brows makeup)
Will be blogging about several items from this lot like Les Merveilleuses, Elisha Coy, Cyber Colors & Make Up For Ever Spring Collection separately.


OOTD (Outfit of the Day)
Another simple outfit that I basically just anyhow pulled out from my wardrobe without thinking much... lolx~

And to complete the look, I wore my DMK pink cuties! Newly bought sweet pink loafers cost SGD$29.90~ CUTE rite?! ^,^

Anyhoo, thanks for reading! HUAT AH!~ *throws confetti*~~
Stay tune for more of my CNY OOTDs & LOTDs! ^_~

Comments