New Illamasqua Velvet Blusher

Illamasqua had created a new type of blush name the Velvet Blusher.
I had been using Illamasqua blushes (see review) and I must say that they are very pigmented, easy to blend and last really long on my cheeks. Their blushers are always the first few that I would think of using whenever I do my makeup and would love getting more!
Now that I'd seen this velvet blusher, I would really want to get them someday! ^_^

First, let's see the difference between the 3 types of blushers that Illamasqua carrys...
Powder Blusher

Cream Blusher (The type of blush I usually refrain from using because it doesn't layer on that well if I use concealers for dark spots and scars around my cheeks)

And lastly Velvet Blusher.

Create a flush of intense colour with this long-lasting, matte blusher. The lightweight cream texture delivers a velvet soft cream to powder finish. Apply to the apples of the cheek, or across cheekbones to enhance and define. Build and blend with fingers or an Illamasqua brush for added colour-intensity.
A lightweight velvet soft powder which delivers a matte finish. Apply to enhance your cheekbones, use over foundation for impact.

Key Benefits
1. Blends effortlessly
2. Velvet soft powder matte finish.

Application
Build and blend with fingers or an Illamasqua brush.

Made in Italy
Available in 2 shades.

Peaked (Dusky Rose)


Swatch

Sleek (Dusky Coral)


Swatch

I am looking at a baby pink shade or other shades that I do not own yet, so I'll wait for Illamasqua to create more colours before I buy them! ^_^

Price
Illamasqua Velvet Blusher (Peaked/ Sleek) £18 /each (~SGD$45)

Where to buy?
Illamasqua.com

Comments