Event: ZALORA x River Island Official Launch @ MINI Habitat

It's the official launch of River Island at Zalora and with that, Zalora & River Island celebrates the launch with many at Mini Habitat last Friday. (It's Friday the 13th and I didn't even realise it until it's over! lolx~)

Mini Habitat located at Leng Kee Road.



Guests were welcomed to test drive the mini cooper! If only I know how to drive! ^_^ But then again, I rather have someone to chauffeur me around. lolx~


Shopping starts at the launch!

River Island fashion show


You can find over 400 River Island styles on Zalora Singapore platform now. In the future, expect to see even more! ^_~


Etoile new york is having a express manicure booth at the event.

Kimage Hair Studio supports the launch too~ 
Quick fix to our tresses! I too wanna do something to my messy hair but there's quite a queue going on. ^,^

Found someone familiar at the event! Lovely Huiyi (nhyphen) and her bf K. ^_^

A photog tapped my shoulder and I went "Who are you?" I guess many know him but that moment my brain just went blank. Lolx~ Togusa he is! Thanks for recognizing me and sorry I didn't recognize you immediately! ^,^"
 
Complimentary from Zalora (clockwise)
- Nylon Singapore Magazine Jun/Jul 2013 issue
- Kimage voucher
- X-mini V1.1 Capsule Speaker (Pink)
- Sebastian Shaper Fierce Hair Spray (travel size)
- Sebastian Volupt & Hydre (sachets)
- L'egere White-C (sachets)

Close-up pics of X-mini! Now I can bring a cute speaker out~ ^_^

Hot pinkkkkkkkk~

Shaper Fierce has the strongest hold in the shaper family.. I wonder if it work well too on wigs? If so, that will be awesome when it comes to cosplaying! *does dragonball hairstyle*



Website
ZALORA SG x River Island
ZALORA.SG

Till then! Cheers! (●♡●)

Launch invitation by Zalora Singapore.

Comments