ZALORA 24-Hour Beauty Sale & The Real "IT" Bags Sale

When the clock strikes midnight today, ZALORA Singapore Beauty Sale will begin!

ZALORA Singapore 24-Hour Beauty Sale (30 - 31 Aug 2013)
Yes, you hear it right! A 24-hour Beauty Sale at Zalora's Beauty Page where it's 25% OFF EVERYTHING! 
Promotion is valid on top of discounted items too! How awesome is that?!

The sale will start from Saturday, 30 Aug midnight and ends on Sunday, 31 Aug 23:59.

When minute hand hits twelve tonight, bring your cursor to hit the banner below! (^o^)/ *click click*


What to buy at Zalora 24-Hour Beauty Sale?
Here are some of my suggestions on what you should get during the Beauty Sale.
Fancy some Japanese false lashes? Pick Jumily! Prices shown below are before 25% discount.
Click the picture below to direct link to page


Or go for coloured false lashes from Eyemazing? Well, I'm pretty bias when it comes to lashes... Gota have Japanese model made into a packaging. Lolx~


CC Cream is the next BB Cream. How about trying some CC or BB Creams?
L'egere CC Cream is already at 18% discount, so it will be 18%+25% discount tomorrow, that makes it less than SGD$20 only! Oh my... tempt~


Most fragrances on Zalora's Beauty Page are already discounted, I can't imagine how much they will cost after the extra 25% discount. Ok, start screaming! /(^o^)\~


 ZALORA Singapore The Real "IT" Bags Sale
From 29 Aug onwards, there is a 20% off on all Marc Jacobs, Givenchy and Salvatore Ferragamo bags. The bags sale will last until all stocks have been sold. Clicky the banner below to go to the page.
*Discount is available only on this page and will be automatically applied during checkout.


Ask me which one I like from the list (ok nobody asked me that, I just volunteer to post this myself. Lolx~), I would want a black classic shopper bag from Salvatore Ferragamo. Though it's simple but it caught my attention the moment I sees it. Nothing beats a timeless black bag. ^-^ *thumbs up*
 Click the pictures to direct link to page.

Get ready your gears tonight and enjoy shopping at Zalora Singapore! ^__^v

Website
ZALORA.SG


Till then! Cheers! (●♡●)

Comments