Swatches & Review: Shu Uemura Glow on blush & Eye shadow

During June, I'd gotten 2 Shu Uemura blushes and pressed eyeshadow, along with 3 palettes (of which 1 is for Na) at Japan & Singapore airport DFS. I'm pretty excited to use them cos its my first time getting their blush and e/s. Last time I only bought their lipsticks and eye curlers.lolx~
Well, enough talking.. Here goes~ ^^

My Shu Uemura Haul
Shu Uemura Custome palette quad 800円 ~$13.30 each
Shu Uemura glow on blush refill in M Soft Coral 345 1800円 ~S$30
Shu Uemura glow on blush in P Medium Peach 560 refill1800円 ~S$30
Shu Uemura pressed eyeshadow refill in IR white 911 S$13.50


These pics were shown in my Japan trip post too.



The colours that I chosen, shown in Shu Uemura Color Atelier website:
M Soft Coral 345 is under Glow on - Blusher category


P Medium peach 560 is under Glow on - Shadow & Accent category


IR White 911 is under Pressed Eye Shadow - Highlight Category


Putting the refills into my palettes! ^^ I really love how they design the palettes, the mechanism makes it super easy for me to change the refills. Just pull the tray out from the side (where the word shu uemura word is printed), place the refills in and slide it back.


Swatches
Left column - Without Flash. Right column - With Flash


Close-up Swatches
Notice how IR 911 appears to be both Gold & Silver/White at the same time? Its an amazing shade! ^^


Face Swatch & Review
In this pic, I'm using P Medium peach 560 on my cheeks.
As I didn't apply much blush on my cheeks so it looks very very soft and almost like I did nothing to my face.. lolx~
Peach 560 has shimmers that are actually quite visible when I look at it close-up. I love how Shu Uemura blushes work. It always appear very subtle and soft. As their colours often appear very sheer on my face, therefore I'm not afraid to stroke a few more times on the blush before landing them on my cheeks (but I still tap off the excess before applying the blush). Its pretty easy to blend them too, no patchy areas or harsh lines. Really love it!
M Soft coral 345 on the other side is a matte blush. (Actually both are pretty matte, only thing is peach 560 has shimmers in it) It's just nice for my shade even though it look pretty light on my hand swatch, not too pale for me at all. If I remember correctly, M Soft Coral 345 is indicated as a popular colour at the Japan DFS counter, that's also one of the reason I got it.^^ Popular colours often won't go wrong on me. Both blushes are pretty long lasting, it stayed on my cheeks for more than half a day.


IR White 911 is a shade with combi of gold, silver, white. Has a satin pearl finish. The colour changes when its viewed at different directions.
Colour is intense and it last very long when used together with an eyeshadow base. It has shimmers too which is yellowish gold and sometimes seen as pink.
LOTD with IR White 911 is shown below. I overlayed it ontop of a darker shade shadow at area nearer to my liner. Its a very pretty highlight! Sometimes I use it as a hightlight & other times as an overall colour.
Now, 1 more gold eyeshadow to add on to my Gold Stash! muhahahax~ (⊙∇⊙)))



Thanks for reading!

Where to buy?
You can get your Shu Uemura from Strawberry.net.
StrawberryNET FREE Shipping


Till then! Cheers! (●♡●)
Products mentioned in this blog post are bought by me using my own money. Iam not in anyway affiliated to Shu Uemura.

Comments