Review: Klair's Rich Moist Soothing Serum by Wish Trend

Early July, I received a parcel from Wish Trend. This time round the products given to me is a mixture of Klair's and Hello Everybody. Not forgetting that cute drawstring recyclable Hello Everybody bag too! Its pretty useful for containing toiletries if I were to go overseas! ^^



I received:
- Klāir's Rich Moist Soothing Serum (50ml)
- Hello Everybody Nature Holic Grapefruit Body Wash (30ml)
- Hello Everybody Nature Holic Grapefruit Body Lotion (30ml)
- Hello Everybody Nature Holic Milk Body Wash (30ml)
- Hello Everybody Nature Holic Milk Body Lotion (30ml)
- 1 sachet Raclia Spot Night Care



Klair's Rich Moist Soothing Serum Product Packaging
In this entry, I'll talk about Klair's Rich Moist Soothing Serum!
By the way, I had reviewed Klāir's Illuminating Supple Serum in my past Wish Trend post too! Have you read? (^_^)


Do you notice any difference from the previous Klāir's Illuminating Supple Serum packaging?


Klairs is located at GANGNAM, SEOUL!! GANGNAM (STYLE)????!! Lolx! XD~ If you had not heard Gangnam Style, go watch it here!! I it!


Rich Moist Soothing Serum, a gentle, aqueous serum, is a concentrated serum formulated with a rich blend of organic complex.
Moist serum is easily absorbed into the skin and immediately makes the skin feel softer and replenished.


The packaging has been redesigned. Klair's named this new design as 3G! It meant: the 3rd Generation Serum!


Ingredients & What is 3G?


Swatches
- Clear lotion, lightweight
- Has a pleasant herbal like scent and smells alittle sweet too
- very easy to spread out
- absorbs pretty fast


Face Swatch
It is a clear liquid hence, it's not so visible on my face swatch. [click pic to enlarge]


Klair's Rich Moist Soothing Serum Review
I have combination oily skin. My T-zone and cheeks are oily and areas at my jaw lines and undereyes are normal-dry skin.
Many would recommend oily skin type to use products made just for oily skin but infact, oily skin needs hydration too. Skin that lacks of moisture will cause it to produce more sebum (oil) inorder to hydrate the skin surface, which then results in oily skin. Therefore I feel that it is also important for me (combi-oily skin type) to hydrate my skin. ^_^

- It takes 2~3 pumps of serum for whole face and neck application
- has slight sticky after-feel when its being absorbed into skin
- after lightly patting the serum into my skin with both palms, skin starts to feel smooth and not sticky anymore
- during application, my skin feels very soothing & cooling
- the serum calms my skin and makes it feels moist & soft
- doesn't look greasy at all
- serum doesn't feel heavy on skin
- I would apply 1 more pump (on top of my usual 2-3 pumps) when skin feels dry at times
- it helps in preventing skin from growing little comedones/white heads (I call them oil spots)
- it doesn't irritate my skin and has slight calming effect on inflammations
- stay hydrated overnight
- skin appear glossy & shiny after 2-3 hours
- skin doesn't feel tight after washing it off the next day
- T-zone area continues to produce sebum but of a slightly lesser amount
- Cheeks area don't feel as greasy/shiny as before

Although it is named as "Rich Moist" but I do not feel that it is too rich for my skin. It felt just nice! Just like its name, it felt pretty soothing too! I really love the feel of the serum gliding smoothly on my skin surface and the fast adsorption, leaving my skin feeling soft, supple and hydrated.
During the period of using Klair's Rich Moist Soothing Serum, my skin didn't get any oil spots. Usually my neck would be the first to grow oil spots if the serum is too rich (since I apply it to both face and neck at same time), but I don't get any spots at all when I'm using this serum. Hooray!  \^o^/
At one point, when I switched to using a super rich serum (richer than Klair's), I started growing oil spots and whole face was pumping excess sebum. I quickly switched back to using Klair's serum and my skin went back to its previous state.
I feel that Klair's Rich Moist Soothing Serum also helps in regulating my skin sebum production.

 

Klair's @ Wishtrend.com
Introducing the TOP 3 Klair's best selling products on Wish Trend. They are of the same range - Rich Moist!
above pic credits to www.wishtrend.com]



About Klair's
Had to share this cute rabbit pic! ^^ Klair's believes in "NO ANIMAL TESTING!"

above pic credits to www.klairs.com

Klair's products are good for skins that are sensitive or troubled. (like mine!)


Price
Klair's Rich Moist Soothing Serum (50ml) USD$19.99

Where to buy
WishTrend Website

Discount Coupons
1) Free Shipping Code:


2) USD$5 Discount Code:


Websites
http://www.wishtrend.com
https://www.facebook.com/WISHglobal

Wish Trend Giveaways
Continue to follow, as I will be having some giveaways soon! ^-^v~

Comments