Review: Mentholatum Deep Moist & Mogitate Kajitsu Lip Balm - Put to the Test!

Mentholatum Mogitate Kajitsu series Lip balms (old version) were long ago endorsed by Kat-tun (Japan boy band).

As most of you already knew, The Sample Store (rebranded from Fr3b) distributed many newly launched Mentholatum lipbalms to bloggers for review.
I just can't wait to test them since its rated as
"#1 Bestselling Lipbalm Brand in Japan!"
Hence, I will TEST first, before I talk more about them... ^.^ And now..... dadadadadadadadada dum...dum.................


Mentholatum Deep Moist & Mogitate Kajitsu Lip Balm: Put to the Test!
Using Mavala dark plum lipstick, I'll be able to show you girls visibly how my lip-llines & chapped lips look like...... on paper.
Picture speaks a thousand words..... so I'll speak lesser. =X


 

I'll still go with some explanations 
(apparently I'm too talkative)
- As can see above, when lipstick is used alone, rather drying and it doesn't fill into my deep lip lines, so imagine if I smile widely.... *Ewwww....* Ok you can stop imagine now. =_="
- Lipstick appear to look evenly distributed to the whole lips when lipbalm is used. 90% of the liplines disappeared & the chapped areas are moisturised.
- I find that Mogitate Kajitsu is easier to glide on than Deep Moist, but its a tad oilier. And it doesn't grab on the pigment of my lipstick well enough.
- Deep Moist though being having a bigger surface, supposely should be easier to wear on, but there's some friction going on between my lips and the balm that makes it hard to glide around. (Maybe my lips are just too wrinkled... (T⌂T") )
- After removing a layer of lipstick, I applied another new layer of lipstick ontop. Resulting a LITTLE more liplines showing on the top and bottom center lips. That's to say, the lipbalm is still able to stay on for sometime even if I have a drink or a meal, or a kiss on someone's cheek. =p
Alrighty! Test's over! *Don't stop here! More interesting stuffs at the bottom!* Now, here's some visuals~



The goodness of the lipbalms


ROHTO Lipcare

The Mentholatum Mojitate Kajitsu (Fresh Fruits) Lipbalms retail at $5.90 each exclusively at all Watsons stores.
It comes in FIVE different flavours, which are Lemon & Lime, White Peach, Strawberry Grape & Berry and Orange & Mango!!!!
The goodness of it: Natural Fruit Juice, Honey, Bee Wax, Squalene, Grape Seed Oil, Vitamin A and E and lastly, it has UV Protection!


Mentholatum Deep Moist
ROHTO Lipcare
The New Ultra Hydrating lipbalm with Hyaluronic Acid. A lipbalm with a unique oval-shaped design.
Retails at $7.90 each exclusively at Watsons.
It comes in TWO variants, Deep Moist Menthol and Deep Moist Natural!!!
The goodness of it: Hyaluronic Acid, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E

And now! Something interesting for the readers!!!~~~ Jiang Jiang Jiang Jiang!!~~
Try the Mojitate Kiajitsu & Deep Moist lipbalms today too & share your experience to stand to win attractive prizes!
Available at any Watsons outlets near you!
What you need to do is to purchase the lipbalm, try it and post your experience onto
(http://www.facebook.com/thesamplestore.sg)'s wall!
3 winners will be selected.
Contest period: 16 August 2010 - 17 October 2010


Lastly, just to show everyone the few Rohto-Mentholatum Lipcare products that I own...
The Medicated Lip Gel is not sold in Singapore! (Credits to ladeekim who helped me to get from Taiwan. ^_^)

Conclustion: I now prefer Deep Moist & Mogitate Kajitsu Lip Balm over LipIce balm!!
I love the Deep Moist packaging, and liking the fact that Mogitate Kajitsu has UV protection!
Now I can alternate between both of them depending on the weather and if I'm going to use a lipstick on top. (^▽^)v~
I thank you TheSampleStore for giving me a chance in reviewing the lip balms! Lipbalms are girls' best friends! ^♡^

P/S: While I'm typing this entry, my cat is drooling onto my keyboard... Maybe the fruits look tasty to him..

Till then! Cheers! (●♡●)
Product names written and coloured in turquoise were given by its company to me for trial.

</span>

Comments